Epic Homes is growing, and we are looking for a Sales Representative to join our team to help us sell a new 700 home master-planned community in Maple Ridge.
We are a company that thrives on our brand promise of on trend, on time, and we are always on our customers’ side! We are looking for team members that will help us deliver on this promise and live out our core values of “win-win” outcomes in all situations and have a “get-er done” attitude while making it fun to come to work every day. This passion leads us to delivering a home buying experience that is industry leading and sets the standard for others to follow. With over 25 years of history, a residential construction portfolio that comprises over 2000 homes, and a significant land position we offer a long-term opportunity to the right candidate.
In each of these roles you will be able to interact with our customers on a daily basis in one of our Home Stores. Your success will have a direct impact not only for the customers you serve, but also
The success of the community you work on, resulting in rewarding outcomes. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting, qualifying, and assisting visiting prospective buyers.
- Monitoring, updating, and administering our CRM software on a daily basis.
- Following up with past visitors, and all website registrants daily.
- Creating and fostering relationships with realtor community to ensure your community is top of mind.
- Updating purchasers on the status of their home.
- Assisting in the selection of all options, colour schemes, and any customizations requested by your purchasers.
- Providing status reports on all show homes to management on a weekly basis to ensure show homes are “picture perfect” at all times.
- Keeping yourself up to date on real estate market conditions, local re sale inventory, and industry news to ensure you are an expert new home councilor.
- Monitor and track all visitors, new and returning to home store daily, and logging all interactions in company CRM.
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure all marketing efforts are yielding best results.
- Conduct yourself as a company ambassador to ensure that prospective buyers are familiar with our brand promise.
- Participate on ongoing training offered from time to time, and proactively engage in industry events, and organizations.
Who are you? The ideal candidate(s) will possess our core values discussed above along wit the following qualifications/ or skill set.
- A passion for sales and helping people.
- A goal orientated individual that loves to challenge themselves.
- Proven track record in sales as a top performer.
- Experience working with Sparke CRM would be an asset.
- Must be highly organized.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous new home sales experience would be an asset.
- A passion for success, which is backed by a strong work ethic.
This is a great opportunity to work in a suburban environment and become a part of one of the largest ground-oriented communities in Metro Vancouver. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and provide opportunities for employees to develop their skillset through continuing education. If interested, please forward your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.