Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Epic Homes is growing, and we are looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our team to help us sell a new 650 home master-planned community in Maple Ridge.
We are a company that wants to be great, not huge, with a focus on Shaping Community in the Lower Mainland. We develop land, build awesome things, and have fun doing it! Our growing portfolio of residential construction comprises over 2000 homes. Our team thrives on a get er’ done mentality, pursuing win-win outcomes in all situations, and making it fun to come to work every day. This passion leads us to pursue a new home buying experience that emphasizes every Epic Home is Built By People Who Care.
In this role, you will help take the lead in sales and marketing administrative activities. With an opportunity to have a significant impact on the projects you work on, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Management of Customer Relationship Management Software as the liaison between Sales and other departments. Includes Purchase and Sale Contracts, Customer Deposits, Closing Documents, etc.
- Monitor and communicate all sales extras/options with Construction Team
- Monitor and report on customer traffic through Home Store
- Assist in developing marketing strategy and campaigns
- Create and maintain project media calendars
- Creatively manage all social media accounts
- Assist with website maintenance and updates
Who you are? The ideal candidate will possess our core values discussed above with the following qualifications and/or skill set:
- Effective administrator with passion for Sales and Marketing
- Must be highly organized
- Proficiency with all Microsoft 365 programs and Adobe Creative
- Experience with Spark CRM would be an asset
- Ability to maintain and update websites
- Post-secondary Certificate or Diploma
- 2+ years of administration or marketing experience
This is a great opportunity to work in a suburban environment and become a part of one of the largest ground-oriented communities in Metro Vancouver. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and provide opportunities for employees to develop their skillset through continuing education. If interested, please forward your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.