Epic Homes is growing and we are looking for a Pre-Construction Coordinator to join our team to help us with our new 650-home master-planned community in Maple Ridge.
We are a company that wants to be great, not huge, with a focus on Shaping Community in the Lower Mainland. We develop land, build awesome things, and have fun doing it! Our growing portfolio of residential construction comprises over 2000 homes. Our team thrives on a get er’ done mentality, pursuing win-win outcomes in all situations, and making it fun to come to work every day. This passion leads us to pursue a new home buying experience that emphasizes every Epic Home is Built By People Who Care.
In this role, you will help take the lead in helping to source residential projects and then assist in managing from due diligence through to the completion of the municipal entitlement process. With an opportunity to have a significant impact on the projects you work on, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Trade procurement
- Estimating, Costing, and Material Takeoffs
- Budget Management and Creation
- Purchase orders and Invoicing
- Value Engineering New Home Design
- Permitting and Compliance
- Health and Safety
- Project Scheduling
- Quality Control
Who you are? The ideal candidate will possess our core values above with the following qualifications and/or skill set:
- Passion for construction and systems
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to read architectural, structural, and related professional drawings
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and Sage 300 an asset
- Post-secondary Certificate or Diploma
- PMP Certification would be an asset
- 2+ years of construction experience
This is a great opportunity to work in a suburban environment and become a part of one of the largest ground-oriented communities in Metro Vancouver. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and provide opportunities for employees to develop their skillset through continuing education. If interested, please forward your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.